Sunday 1 April 2012

Like Shit on Your Fingers

Mr Marchetti was arrested for chanting obscene words at a nail.

The supermodel who urinated on the pope.

Ralph wasn't sure if it stopped there or continued for longer.

He used soap to lubricate my hole.

The girl was so ambiguously abused that her hair began falling out.

You can't really say plippy-ploppy in the High Court.

We are all animals.

Can lard be used as a moisturiser.

I can't quite understand why anyone would want to rub vomit on their breasts.

People are seldom impressed by something that is truly impressive.

You say the idea for this game is to insert the beer can in there and then insert my penis in the beer can.

My mother was the only person who could bring me to orgasm.

Jesus had his peculiarities; he used to fondle worms.

What happens next?

No comments:

Post a Comment