Monday 9 April 2012

Free Sex Available Here

Flippy flippy, flippy the nicky nacky noo. Floppy doppy, bingo your log bangaroo.

As a child growing up in Greece, I often wondered why my parents left me there when they went home.

Artu mantu bishtu

What do you think this is, a caravan park?

This Mystery of Edwin Drood that BBC America is showing; it's all made up you know.

Why would a woman want to put a horse's cock in her mouth; you don't see men do that kind of thing.

Growing up in Venezuala, I often wondered why the Greek family who my parents left me with came here and left me.

My sister-in-law willingly walked around her familial house stark bollock naked just to annoy her paedophile father.

Get off of my fucking tank.

Peter King shouldn't be allowed forceps.

Women shouldn't wear white trousers unless they a) are without panties and b) suffering heavy menstrual flow or c) also have their tits out smeared in Marmite with gerbils nibbling their enormous nipples. You can have all three if I can watch you pee in the woods.

I have often considered using a toilet when I am shitting in a baby's mouth, but I never quite get the same strength of erection.

Is it true that Muslims force their women to cut their own eyelids off if they watch The Voice?

I once knew a woman who covered herself in cocktail sticks and then tried to mate with any one. She said it was a great rape deterrant, but so was smearing herself in shit or vomiting on men who talked to her. I tactfully explained that as she weighed 3400lbs, had tits like serving dishes full of calamari and a cunt like Lake Michigan after a party, she wasn't likely to get raped or even experimented on by Nazis.

The woman next door has a body like Venus and a face like Cyrano de Bergerac; she's what my racist father used to call a two bag one sock job. He now calls them his wives.

Masticate

No comments:

Post a Comment